Sunday 6 April 2008

Whiter than Snow

It always amazes me that when snow falls, it covers everything. It makes white, there is nothing that is left untouched. It has been snowing all day in Ashford today and my brother and I had so much fun playing in it, building a snowman and walking our dog. Bob the Snowman

Our dog is a west highland terrier, which is a little white dog, however when we were walking him, he didn't look so white. Against the snow Charlie (our dog) looked an off-white colour, because the snow is such a pure white.
I wonder if that's what we look like to God, against Jesus, we are off-white, because Jesus is so pure and so holy.
7 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7 (New Living Translation)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you for just because I believe the holy spirit drew your heart to this. We can never measure up, yet we press on to be like HIM. I'm not sure where the scripture is found but he said be holy for I am holy. He also say's "He loved us even when we were sinners". Isn't God amazing!! I love you guys. God bless you richly.