Sunday 13 May 2007

Touching Heaven changing Earth!

Today has been a very tough, hard day to get through. So many things have gone wrong, so many people have been hurt or felt let down by a lot of things.
So many times throughout today I've doubt my ability, I've doubted myself, decided that it was because I am insane (I'm not I have just decided that it must be me because everyone says the same things about me) and so many times today I have doubt God, doubted that this is His will, doubted that I'm in the right place, decided that God is trying to tell me that I've got it all wrong and that's why everything is going wrong.
Yet God is so good and has made this day not half as bad as it could of turned out to have been. I have just come back from an amazing time of worship as Church, with Churches together in Ashford. God knew what I needed to hear, God knew what I needed to feel, sing, see etc... God knew that I needed to know that I am where I should be and He provided it all for me. How amazing, how awesome is He?!
Tonight I saw a glimpse of Heaven, tonight I felt in the presence of the King once again. Tonight I touched Heaven and now I need to change Earth.
My little piece of Earth that God has commanded me to look after and bring it to God for all his praise and honour. I know now that I just have to keep going and God will show me the way to turn.
When I doubted myself I let God down. When I doubted God I let God down, but by His grace He has forgiven me and renewed me. Tonight I touched Heaven, tomorrow I will change Earth!
(but it will probably the smallest thing but step by step I with God will get there)

Our Father who is in Heaven,
Glory and Honour to Your name,
Your Kingdom come, Your will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven!!
Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clare
You are an inspiration to us all.
We love ya !

Anonymous said...

hi !
wanna exchange links ?
http://cellulartechnologyhub.blogspot.com
let me know ! thanks !

Anonymous said...

You really encouraged me clare thanks for being you continue to be honest and see how amazingly God will use you to build His kingdom go take the land for Him Love you Val x