Wednesday 18 July 2007

I just gotta keep going...

Yesterday I went to DHQ for another candidates interview, with Captain Ian. I wasn't as nervous as I was for the one I had in February, but I still was worried about it all. I was worried that I may have done enough in between the two interviews. A lot of stuff has happened but I couldn't remember it all.

I have always found the questions they ask are questions that I need to think about and as I think about it I find myself concentrating on what I feel is an awkward silence and panic. However God places things into my mind to say that almost answer the questions.

I actually found that this time it was a very good interview. I felt comfortable, honest and encouraged.

What people see in me is amazing. They see things that I cannot see and find very hard to accept, but God keeps leading me through it and helps me accept the things that others see and I do not.

I was so encouraged by it all. It has reminded me that I'm on the right path and now I have to stay focused and not be sidetracked or lose my way or even walk away when it becomes hard. I pray that God keeps me steady and guides me along the right roads. I pray for wisdom in many decisions I will have to take throughout this next six months. And I thank God for leading me this far and for giving me great examples to follow. Thanks Ian, Sue, Carl, Val, Mum, Dad, all you youths and everybody in the corps. Thank you for all you do to guild me and help me. Love you x

No comments: