Wednesday 12 March 2008

The postive effect week 1

Well my positive effect week went well. there were times when I forgot and thought 'Oh I should have done this... or I should of done that!'
During this week my great aunt Grace died and again it brought home to me the effect we have on people. She was a wonderful lady, who was always so nice to me and I always thought her name was very apt as she always seemed very Graceful! May she enjoy dancing with the angels.
Apart from that my week was very positive. I don't really have any interesting stories because most of what I did was things like letting a car go first, smiling at people, and just generally being nice.

However my friend and I are going to do another week, because now we will remember to be a positive effect on people we meet better than last week! I hope I have some better stories for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did week 2 go?

Isaiah43 said...

Pretty much the same as the first week! very positive