Sunday 25 March 2007

Baptized

On Maundy Thursday I and many others from my church will be baptised. It amazing how God works because I have wanted to for ages but didn't want to do just because I wanted to. I wanted to know that God wanted me to and He has told me in so many ways. Now finally I will be obedient to Him and do it. It will be a fresh new start and I know that I need that so much. Some of my family will be getting baptised at the same time and hopefully my Dad will be too, which would be amazing(please pray for my Dad).
God has been working so much within my Church lately and I have not been able to stop myself being continually amazed and awestruck by Him. This will be an amazing time for me and my church.

I would like to invite you all and however can get there to my Baptism on Thursday 5th April @ 7.30pm, At South Ashford Baptised Church, Brookfield Road, Ashford, Kent.

No comments: