Sunday 10 June 2007

How I am so blessed!

I am finding blessings all over the place lately. Maybe I am more in tune with God lately or maybe I am in a positive mood where am I more perceptive towards these blessings. Whatever it is, all I know is I'm in God's hands and He is pouring His blessings out upon me more and more.
On Friday before Kingdom Kids I had prepared a challenge and then realised that I was on Games. So I decided that I would use my challenge as the starter, which had worked so well.
Ellie stuck candles on the holders that were made during points and a songs so that they were ready for prayers later.
I was so nervous about this time because it was candles, fire, burning and children. But with a great team of adults the children listened really well and nothing bad happened.
The children watched the flames and thanked God for the promise of His Holy Spirit and how it has been fulfilled. It was amazing how they all prayed, how all the children were so earnest about it. It was very power and many of the team members were emotionally touched by the children.
Then in their teams the children went around in the circle and said a prayer if they wished to. It was amazing everyone seemed to join in. God was so there and on Amen, the candles were blown out. The session was ended by worshipping God by singing May the God of Hope.

I was so amazed and blown away by the children. They had surprised me so much.
I felt so blessed and still haven't stop thanking God for them and for this Friday.
I hope that God will be there that powerfully next Friday!

No comments: