Monday 11 June 2007

Monday mornings...

Back to work! Monday morning! That same feeling, the Monday morning feeling. I don't really know how to describe it.
Walking to work I began to pray... Thankyou God for a new, fresh day... Please, please get me through today. Please get me through my 9hours45minute shift... Please let there be nice managers, please let me get through it. Please let me get through it still showing You as the light at the end of that exhausting shift... etc...
Yet how God knows what you need. He answered my prayers. Even though I know sit here exhausted, falling asleep and with a hurting body, God still knows, He has sent me encouragement through comments on here, He has speared me on by people, by love, by seeing prayers answered.
Even though we all become exhausted and tough days, God is still there in the midst of it all.
Even though we all feel like this, we can still praise God for bringing us through them.
I will still praise God through the good and the bad for only He deserves that praise!
Blessed be Your name in the land that is plentiful,
where Your streams of abundance flows,
Blessed be Your name.
Blessed be Your name when I'm found in the desert place,
though I walk through the wilderness,
Blessed be Your name.
Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me,
when the world's 'all as it should be,
Blessed be Your name.

Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering,
though there's pain in the offering,
Blessed be Your name.
Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise,
AND WHEN THE DARKNESS CLOSES IN STILL I WILL SAY:
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god is with us always