Monday 4 June 2007

Living in Awe!

God moves in very strange and powerful ways. In Job God uses our suffering and allows those things so that we can grow and our faith may become steadfast and strong. God brings us through those times too. God works out His plan and will in ways I cannot understand or ever begin to comprehend His ways. But I know that it is the Only Way to go!!
Sometimes God can make you wait for answered prayers and sometimes they are answer the moment you let God know. Sometimes God can lead you into opportunities that you don't recognise until years later and sometimes you know excatly what God needs you to do or say.

Sometimes God can just compleatly overwhelme me by a simple act, by a conversation, by a person, by a phonecall!
How awsome, How amazing He is!

I feel that I have only just begun, but I'm living in awe of this ulmighty God who is so great and huge, yet still wants a personal relationship with me... me, little me. With so many imperfections, so unworthy to even call upon His name, yet He still knows my name and calls me to be with Him!
How amazing is that!

Jesus overwhelms me and makes me want to bow the knee, brings me to tears, lets joy bubble up from my soul to spill out it laughter!
Oh how I love Jesus!

15 “You must not make a treaty of any kind with the people living in the land. They lust after their gods, offering sacrifices to them. They will invite you to join them in their sacrificial meals, and you will go with them.

No comments: