Monday 5 February 2007

Don't worry Child!


I've not been feeling very happy lately. I have been bitter, lonely and sad in the space of only a few days. When before I was joyful! Its like satan knows when you're happy and close to Jesus and he can't stand that so he has to pull us down and down! BUT, I won't let him, JESUS HAS COME TO SET US FREE!! Free from those chains which once bound us, free from the world and our sins!


I was watching a video on You tube and came across a wonderful video with this song and I know I was guided there by God! He knew that was exactly what I needed to hear. So here's the lyrics for you too.


This is what Your Father is telling you.... are you listening?


to live is Christ, to die is gain

you believe this, but you can't ignore your pain

it's hard enough to make it through another day

now you need someone to hear you when you pray


don't worry, child, I'm right here by your side

i've been here all along, in me won't you abide

is your grief too much to bear? give it to me

i can heal your heart, your soul; i can set you free


when you wake up each day, my promises are new

have faith in me, and i will see you through

is your burden heavy? here, take mine, it's light

my yoke is easy, come and have this life


so, you've fought until you've nothing left to give

every ounce of energy, you have spent

though your heart, it breaks inside, more than anything in life

i long for you to know...


my child, i'm right here by your side

i've been here all along, in me won't you abide

is your grief to much to bear? give it to me

i can heal your heart, your soul; i can set you free


i know the pain that this has caused

i gave my son upon a cross

no, nothing has been lost, believe in me

No comments: