Wednesday 21 February 2007

God was on the dual controls

Yesterday my interview went so well. I was so nervous and scared. Yet as I sat down I knew that God was sitting beside me on the dual controls to help me before I crashed! Which I didn't because I let Him take ultimate control not just dual control! I let God tell me what I needed to say and although it wasn't always excellently articulated it was from God and my heart. Hopefully this was enough, no I know it was enough, because God is enough.
It was very scary sitting there being stared at by four wise and very important people all asking me really hard questions, BUT GOD GAVE ME THE ANSWERS!!

We do not always need to have all the answers and some things we will never be able to understand. We, I just need to accept that we don't need all the answers and some things only God will know the answers too. Yet I know that He allowed me to be able to answer those very hard and person questions with conviction and boldness (well not to begin with)!


'I will praise your Lord, with all of my heart.
I will tell of all the miracles you have done.
I will be happy because of you;
God Most High, I will sing
praises to Your name!'
Psalm 9:1-2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our fellowship remembered you in a 24/1 we held that night! we knew it would go okay

cassie

Anonymous said...

well done clare i knew you would be ok keep trusting God afterall He's the one who calls and equips us for the job. You know if you keep your eyes on the Jesus and the plans and purposes He has for you you cannot fail because God never fails. Your precious in His sight and mine lots of love Envoy Val xxxx